Jojoba Oil for Breast Massage
Did you know scientific research has shown that breast massages help fight cancer? According to Professor Tim Murrell, of the Department of Community Medicine, at the University of Adelaide, stimulation from massaging the breast encourages blood flow and promotes the production of a useful female hormone, which encourages cells to expel cancer-causing chemicals from breast ducts.
The best tools to massage the breast are your hands and body oils. One of the best oils you can use is Jojoba Oil. Jojoba oil a natural oil that works wonders for the skin. It serves as the best breast massage oil because it has similar properties to sebum on the skin. It oxygenates the pores and never clogs them while you massage. It's also one of the best oils you can use to firm your breast and make them bigger. It is full of nutrients that will help to promote breast growth and health.
Here are few easy massages you can do at home:
- Tapping – Start at your nipple and tap gently and rhythmically up to your collarbone, repeat 3 times. Then starting at your nipple, lift the breast and tap down to the top of your rib cage, repeat 3 times. Change sides.
- Heavenly Circles – Bring your hands to the center of your chest, between your breasts. Move hands in a circular motion up and out, then around the breast/nipple. This is the way of heaven, lifting and growing the breasts. Repeat 36 times.
- Earth Circles – Bring your hands to the center of your chest, between your breasts. Move hands in a circular motion down and in, then around the breast/nipple. This is the way of earth, grounding and firming the breasts. Repeat 36 times.
- Lymph Drain – Start with your right breast. Gently lift with the right hand while using the left thumb to lightly press and trace the under arch of your breast. Start at the armpit and follow the smile around to the center of your chest. Repeat on the same breast, now holding with the left hand and using your right thumb starting at the center and tracing to your armpit. Repeat twice then repeat on left.
- Shake it – Lean over, take your breasts in both hands and make ‘em dance. Have fun, be loving and get that breast tissue moving and grooving.
- Pump it – Take your breast in both hands, on an inhale pull out, on an exhale push back down, repeat on both sides 5 times with a rhythmic, pumping motion.
- Knead it – Use both hands for each breast. Spend a minute kneading the breast tissue, feeling for any places of tenderness of tension. Knead in all directions.